- · Return flights from the UK to Murcia airport
- · 4 nights’ twin share accommodation in a 3-bedroom apartment at Las Lomas Village
- · Return airport transfers in Spain from Murcia airport
- · Participation in 3-day cricket tournament including entry fee
- · Barbecue buffet on Saturday evening
- · Raffle and auction in support of cancer charity MABS
- · Prize giving on Sunday
- · Complimentary access to the comprehensively equipped fitness centre, 25-metre indoor swimming pool, steam rooms and saunas at Spa La Manga Club
- · Excellent flight connections via Murcia and Alicante airports
Wednesday, July 04, 2012
La Manga Twenty20 Cricket Tournament
Here at Tours 4 Sport we have some excellent year-round cricket tour destinations for mens and womens cricket teams. Let's face it we've had a soggy summer so far, so wouldn't it be great to get your team on tour to enjoy some cricket in the SUN?! Read on to find out more information on the La Manga Twenty20 Tournament in Spain in September 2012 but if you can't make the tournament then contact us for more details on our cricket tours to Malta, Cyprus and La Manga throughout the year.
La Manga Cricket Tours
We have a fantastic Twenty20 tournament held at the incredible la manga Sports Resort near Alicante in Spain. Organised by the Spanish Cricket Federation and played on 2 artificial wickets it’s a great chance for an end of season tour. The tournament will be played across 3 days between 20th and 24th September 2012 and is in aid of MABS cancer charity so as well as enjoying yourselves.
Come and enjoy a weekend of cricket in the autumn sun at La Manga Club, the 1400-acre sports and leisure resort on south-east Spain’s ‘warm coast’.
Cost per person for 12 people = £493
If you have a smaller or larger number of people then supplements may apply so please get in touch as the rooms quoted above are 2 x 6 bed apartments based on 12 people sharing 2 apartments.
If you’re struggling for an end of season cricket tour then this could be the perfect solution. Let’s face it, we’ve had awful weather this cricket season so wouldn’t it be great to get some sun, play some competitive cricket in one of the best sports training facilities in the world!
Get in touch for more details on our cricket tours and tournaments in La Manga.
Call 0800 0433887